Terms & Conditions
100 YEARS GOLDEN COIN CAMPAIGN - TOTAL PRIZE MONEY R100,000.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By entering this competition, you acknowledge the following:
1. The promoter is: VKB Beleggings (Pty) Ltd (“VKB Group”) with its registered office located at 31 President CR Swart Street, Reitz, 9810.
2. Employees of the VKB Group or anyone else connected in any way with this competition or helping to set up this competition shall not be permitted to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open to participants who are permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, over the age of 18 years.
4. This competition can be entered by taking the following steps:
4.1. Purchase any of the following brand of products at any designated retail outlet in South Africa, which products may contain a Golden Coin: Grain Field Chickens (“GFC”), Magnifisan Super Maize Meal and Super-Sure.
4.2. Should you find the Golden Coin, the coin will reflect the following information:
4.2.1. Steps on how to redeem your prize;
4.2.2. The extent of your cash prize (value between R0 – R10,000.00);
5. Competition winners must redeem their prizes on/or before 15 December 2020.
6. Should your Golden Coin be lost, stolen or misappropriated in any manner whatsoever, the VKB Group will not be liable, to you, for any reimbursement or compensation in respect thereof.
7. The VKB Group shall pay out prizes as soon as reasonably possible after completion of the necessary verification processes. No interest will accrue on any prize money.
8. Verification of your ID and your bank account will be processed by the VKB Group.
9. Specific rules of this competition are as follows:
9.1. The VKB Group reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act
of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the VKB Group’s control. Any changes to this competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the VKB Group.
9.2. The VKB Group is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9.3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9.4. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
10. Competition winners agree to the use of their names and image/photo in any of VKB Group’s publicity material. Any personal data relating to a winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation.
11. “We” and “Us” in the context of this disclaimer and limitation of liability includes the VKB Group and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries. We shall not be held liable for any errors, breaks in service, server failure or downtime, failure in network, technology or other support infrastructure required for the issuance and/or redemption of the Golden Coins or products or any error or duplication in relation to the Golden Coins or any problems that may arise with the redemption of the Golden Coins and/or any claim relating to a competition winner’s disbursement of the prize money.
12. You hereby indemnify the VKB Group and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries from any loss, damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your use of the Golden Coin, participation in this competition and/or any breach by you of these terms and conditions.