VKB Beleggings (Pty) Ltd is fully owned by its shareholders.

VKB Beleggings (Pty) Ltd consists out of 85% of VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd and 100% of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd.  The other 15% of VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd belongs to the VKB Workers Trust.

VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd has 100% shares in Crown Bag (Pty) Ltd, VKB Brokers (Pty) Ltd, VKB Graan (Pty) Ltd and NAK Koelstoor.  VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd owns 26% of AE Solutions (Pty) Ltd and 75% of VKB Fuels (Pty) Ltd, the other 25% of VKB Fuels (Pty) Ltd belongs to the VKB Workers Trust.

VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd has 100% shares in VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd, TripleV Animal Feeds (Pty) Ltd, Free State Oil (Pty) Ltd and VKB Seed (Pty) Ltd.  VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd has 50% shares in Nu-Pro Commodities and 50% shares in Nu-Pro Voere (Pty) Ltd.  VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd has 76.9% shares in Grain Field Chickens (Pty) Ltd, the other 23.1% belongs to GFC Beneficiaries Holdings (RF) (Pty) Ltd. VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd owns 70% sharess in Kromdraai Best Milling (Pty) Ltd.

 

Follow us on Social Media

like ons Facebook
volg ons op Twitter
volg ons op pinterest
ons sosiale muur

VKB group results

Mechanization & Equipment

Television Advertisement